From Richard Frovarp <rfrov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Droids 0.1 release
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2011 19:57:45 GMT
On 03/19/2011 07:14 AM, Chapuis Bertil wrote:
> Many thanks to Richard. That's really nice to see that there is a will to
> release Droids. I created a stable branch in r1082122 and applied DROIDS-56
> in r1082332. Should we revert this last commit to release from the trunk ?

Well, that's the thing. I'll do the release work, but at this point we
don't have an approved set of code to release. Do we want to call a vote
on trunk or what?

Given that this is in the incubator, who's votes actually count towards
doing a release? I imagine it would be the PPMC, but I'm not even sure
who is on that.