From Chapuis Bertil <bchap...@agimem.com>
Subject Re: Droids 0.1 release
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2011 08:55:36 GMT
I had a look at the different way available to automatically generate the
team list and changes files. It seems it will be difficult to use them with
our current documentation workflow. In consequence I hard coded the
team-list.xml and the changes.xml files in the documentation folder.

For the project team, I took all the committers and all the contributors who
provided patches.
For the changes, I used the report generated by jira for 0.0.1 and formated
it in xdoc.
Please check if modifications or additions are required.

I think the aim for 0.0.1 is to release as soon as possible. It seems
several people are motivated to work on 0.0.2.

--
Bertil Chapuis
Agimem Sàrl