From Eugen Paraschiv <hanrisel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Moving some minor issues from 0.0.2 to 0.0.1 to get them committed before the release?
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2011 21:56:56 GMT
Well, usually these would be reviewed by committers as time allows. Now
however, with the release clearing all 0.0.1 issues, I guess that is the
focus and then the 0.0.2 patches. That is the reason I asked about moving
some of the ready ones back into 0.0.1. I'm only suggesting moving an issue
if it's ready to be committed (meaning accepted) and wouldn't impact the
release schedule in any way.
Thanks for the quick answer.
Eugen.