From Chapuis Bertil <bchap...@agimem.com>
Subject Re: Selecting parser based on actual response content, and not just content-type header
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2011 12:32:06 GMT
Hello Giulio,

The Worker generally get a Parser from the ParserFactory by calling the
method with the mime type as argument. If the mime type is enough for your
use case, you may want to create a custom ParserFactory. Otherwise a
possible solution may be to pass the ContentEntity to the ParserFactory
instead of the content type. In all case do not hesitate to open a ticket if
you can't solve this issue.

Best regards.

--
Bertil Chapuis