From Chapuis Bertil <bchap...@agimem.com>
Subject Re: Moving some minor issues from 0.0.2 to 0.0.1 to get them committed before the release?
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2011 22:03:08 GMT
Good point. Personally I think that the release should not block the
development of 0.0.2. It seems that the solution proposed in [1] could make
sense in our case. if there is no objection I propose to create a stable
branch with the current state of the trunk and to start applying the patches
for 0.0.2 on the trunk. The 0.0.1 release will be made from the stable
branch.

[1] -
http://lsimons.wordpress.com/2010/02/19/using-long-lived-stable-branches/

--