From Eugen Paraschiv <hanrisel...@gmail.com>
Subject Moving some minor issues from 0.0.2 to 0.0.1 to get them committed before the release?
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2011 21:45:15 GMT
Hi,
I have a few patches on 0.0.2 issues that are probably ready to commit (or
at least review). I had previously moved them to 0.0.2 in order to clear up
0.0.1 and move the release forward (which it is). But seeing how this is our
first release and it will probably take a few more days to finish (my own
guess), I wanted to ask about the timeframe of the release process, and if
it makes sense to move back and quickly get committed some minor 0.0.2
issues.
Thanks for any feedback.
Eugen.