From Chapuis Bertil <bchap...@agimem.com>
Subject Re: Droids 0.1 release
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2011 22:27:55 GMT
Thanks, we are encountering difficulties with the release process. in fact
last week, we started solving some of the 0.0.2 issues on the trunk.
Yesterday I created a branch/stable which may be used to release 0.0.1
without blocking the work on 0.0.2.

Best regards,

Bertil

On 17 March 2011 23:02, Otis Gospodnetic <ogjunk-droids@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> So it looks like only 1 issue remains for 0.0.1?
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DROIDS/fixforversion/12313486
>
> Good work Bertil & Co.!
>
> Otis

failed:  Access
> denied

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/droids/droids/0.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT/droids-0.1-incubating-20110225.093122-54.pom

> with
> able
The thread [3] is

> http://www.apache.org/dev/publishing-maven-artifacts.html#publish-snapshot

> http://maven.40175.n5.nabble.com/Plugin-deployment-problems-td2842738.html

the convention? Do
>  we

Frovarp  <
Bertil wrote:
> [...]
contain a ASF licence
> header
generated with mvn
> site)
to a  build failure with "too
> many
I'd love if someone had a
>  look
contains the ASF

of  correct was
> reported
0.7 or not.
problem files.
> Shouldn't

are these  two:

>  droids-examples/src/main/java/org/apache/droids/App.java
but on the positive
> side
in r1074224.

--