From Eugen Paraschiv <hanrisel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Moving some minor issues from 0.0.2 to 0.0.1 to get them committed before the release?
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2011 18:50:54 GMT
This is the list of issues in 0.0.2 that I think can be moved forward to
0.0.1 and committed before the release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DROIDS-112
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DROIDS-130
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DROIDS-132
There are a few more that I have not attached patches yet, but these are the
first 3.
Can someone look at them in order to be able to move them to 0.0.1?
Thanks.