From "Tony Dietrich" <t...@dietrich.org.uk>
Subject Question re: Ajax processing
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2011 20:15:35 GMT
OK, I'm getting ready to make use of Droids in an application for my
company, BUT:

As far as I can tell, the current Droids Http Client implementation does not
return a fully populated w3c document if the remote page uses
Ajax/JavaScript to synchronously populate the document.

Correct/Not correct?

(If I'm correct, this is a show-stopper for me.)

If I'm wrong, can someone point me in the right way to ensure that a remote
crawl of a website will indeed return a fully populated document whether or
not the site uses Ajax/JavaScript to populate elements within the page after
load?

Tony Dietrich