From "Tony Dietrich" <t...@dietrich.org.uk>
Subject RE: Question re: Ajax processing
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2011 20:57:54 GMT
Thanks Chapuis, I know about HtmlUnit.

See my reply to Fuad.

However, I have no idea how to integrate this into Droids. Help?

Tony

-----Original Message-----
From: Chapuis Bertil [mailto:bchapuis@agimem.com]
Sent: 11 April 2011 21:52
To: droids-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Question re: Ajax processing

Yes, you are right, the HttpClient does not interpret javascript and no
support is provided in Droids for such a use case. However, this may
probably be achieved by using another client like the one provided by
HtmlUnit which can be used to retrieve information from web sites and which
works with most javascript libraries.

http://htmlunit.sourceforge.net/javascript-howto.html

--
Bertil Chapuis