From "Fuad Efendi" <f...@efendi.ca>
Subject RE: Question re: Ajax processing
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2011 20:21:29 GMT
>>>If I'm wrong, can someone point me in the right way to ensure that a
remote crawl of a website will indeed return a fully populated document
whether or not the site uses Ajax/JavaScript to populate elements within the
page after load?

 This is ABSOLUTELY impossible, no one can do it. This is even THEORETICALLY
impossible. Because DOM manipulations are event-driven and unpredictable.
AJAX-based websites can be "crawled" only if these websites generate
search-engine friendly HTML (for instance, if this website is fully
functional even for users without JavaScript disabled).