From Chapuis Bertil <bchap...@agimem.com>
Subject Re: Question re: Ajax processing
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2011 20:51:57 GMT
Yes, you are right, the HttpClient does not interpret javascript and no
support is provided in Droids for such a use case. However, this may
probably be achieved by using another client like the one provided by
HtmlUnit which can be used to retrieve information from web sites and which
works with most javascript libraries.

http://htmlunit.sourceforge.net/javascript-howto.html

--
Bertil Chapuis