incubator-droids-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Richard Frovarp <rfrov...@apache.org>
Subject Release update
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2011 16:34:57 GMT
Some of the notices and disclaimers got flagged with the IPMC. I have 
fixed most of them in svn. Our website needs to be updated to include a 
disclaimer. Can someone do this before this goes to the IPMC next? There 
needs to be a prominent disclaimer at the start of the index page:

http://incubator.apache.org/guides/branding.html

I need to revert back and do a new build. I will try to do that tonight 
and fire off another vote thread tomorrow. Will people be able to 
participate in the vote or should we wait until mid-July? I'm leaving in 
a week for vacation. I want to get the release out, but I'm going to 
need help in doing so. I can do the vote call here and on the incubator 
list, and I can make, sign, and move the files around. Someone else, 
however, needs to update the website and get the release announcements 
together. If no one steps up, I'll just leave it until I get back in 
mid-July.




Mime
View raw message