From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: Resigning as DROIDS mentor
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2011 12:47:47 GMT
On 5 August 2011 11:43, Robert Burrell Donkin
<robertburrelldonkin@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 11:04 AM, Ross Gardler <rgardler@apache.org> wrote:
>> I've not paid any significant attention to the Droids podling for some
>> time and it's starting to ramp back up again with a release on the
>> cards.
>>
>> There is no way I'm going to find the time to do the proper due
>> diligence on that release so it's time for me to step down and to call
>> for other mentors to step up if they can.
>
> How close is droids to graduation?

It has been discussed. They have a release packaged for approval. Some
may think it's ready, I'm undecided but I don't have the time to
evaluate properly.

The community has been active for a while, so no real problems there.
my uncertainty is around size of community rather than health of what
is there. If everyone engaged today remains engaged I think graduation
is close.

Ross

--
Ross Gardler (@rgardler)