From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Question
Date Sun, 14 Oct 2012 23:24:55 GMT
Actually, I was also looking at the site earlier today to figure out what the latest version
is and got confused when I saw 0.1-incubating, as I was pretty sure there was a newer version.
How come the site is not up to date?  It gives a feel of an abandoned project, even though
I know it is not completely abandoned and organizations (like ours) are using it.

Otis
----
Performance Monitoring for Solr / ElasticSearch / HBase - http://sematext.com/spm