From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Question
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 16:03:50 GMT
Yup, nice indeed.

Otis

>________________________________

and really enjoy them. I think, while keeping the maven-site plugin, we could concentrate
more information on the home page and remove the sub sections. The idea of having very few
pages really helps to focus on important informations and simplify the maintenance process.
What do you think about it?

>> Best regards,
>>
>> Bertil
>>
>> [1] - http://couchdb.apache.org/
>> [2] - http://incubator.apache.org/cordova/
>>

>> On 15 oct. 2012, at 12:18, Tobias Rübner <tobr@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I will also be there and it would be really nice to meet you guys.
>>>

>>> @Otis: There is already a new version of the website in work.
>>> There is a preview on
>>> http://people.apache.org/~tobr/droids/
>>>
>>> It is based on the maven site plugin, so its really easy to maintain.
>>> If you have any suggestion or improvements please don't hesitate and
>>> commit them to trunk.
>>> So, hopefully we can replace the old version soon.
>>>
>>> tob

It