From Chapuis Bertil <bchap...@agimem.com>
Subject Re: Question
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 08:17:26 GMT
Hello Otis,

I'm probably not the right person to answer this question since I haven't contributed to the
project recently.

However, I wanted to know if some committers will attend ACEU. I think It could be a great
occasion for the community members to meet each other and to decide what to do with the project.
It could also be the occasion to improve and publish a new website.

Best regards,

Bertil Chapuis

On 15 oct. 2012, at 01:24, Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodnetic@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Actually, I was also looking at the site earlier today to figure out what the latest
version is and got confused when I saw 0.1-incubating, as I was pretty sure there was a newer
version.