From Thorsten Scherler <scher...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 09:06:01 GMT
On 10/15/2012 10:17 AM, Chapuis Bertil wrote:
> Hello Otis,
>
> I'm probably not the right person to answer this question since I haven't contributed
to the project recently.

> However, I wanted to know if some committers will attend ACEU. I think It could be a
great occasion for the community members to meet each other and to decide what to do with
the project. It could also be the occasion to improve and publish a new website.

Javier and me will be there. Keen to meet you guys and hack something
with you.

salu2

> Best regards,
>
> Bertil Chapuis
>

> On 15 oct. 2012, at 01:24, Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodnetic@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Actually, I was also looking at the site earlier today to figure out what the latest
version is and got confused when I saw 0.1-incubating, as I was pretty sure there was a newer
version.

--
Thorsten Scherler <scherler.at.gmail.com>
codeBusters S.L. - web based systems

http://www.codebusters.es/