From Thorsten Scherler <scher...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon Europe 2012
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2012 10:45:52 GMT
On 10/21/2012 07:38 PM, Chapuis Bertil wrote:
> It should be ok for me on monday. I would be pleased to participate to the Hackathon
and then have a beer.

http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/HackathonEU12

I added Javier and me but need to say that we are as well in the cocoon
hackathon but I guess we could share some space or something like that.

salu2

--
Thorsten Scherler <scherler.at.gmail.com>
codeBusters S.L. - web based systems

http://www.codebusters.es/