From Dionisio Cortes Fernandez <bloodbr...@gmail.com>
Subject Presentation
Date Sun, 07 Oct 2012 17:28:55 GMT
Hi to all

I am new in this project, and contributing in free software. I think
this project is very interesting. Following the instructions I saw
something strange in the wiki installation page (I am following the
instructions)

In the download section, there was a line

svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/droids/trunk .
cd trunk

As far as i know we are getting the content of trunk, so we can`t
change the directory to trunk. I think this is a mistake, so i edited
the wiki, but there are two ponts of view, the first one, dont change
to trunk (delete cd trunk ), the second one, get droids all
directories, including trunk (svn co
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/droids/) . I edit the wiki,
with the first point of view, because i thougth the change will be
submited to review, and now I'm a bit worried about if the change is
good, o the other option is better.

I hope be useful to the project, maybe not now, but one day