From Chapuis Bertil <bchap...@agimem.com>
Subject Re: Question
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 10:48:31 GMT
I recently saw the sites of the Apache Cardova [1] and Apache CouchDB [2] projects and really
enjoy them. I think, while keeping the maven-site plugin, we could concentrate more information
on the home page and remove the sub sections. The idea of having very few pages really helps
to focus on important informations and simplify the maintenance process. What do you think
about it?

Best regards,

Bertil

[1] - http://couchdb.apache.org/