incubator-hise-dev mailing list archives

From "P.N." <peter.nabbef...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Still having problems installing hise on jonas
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2011 09:21:37 GMT
witek wolejszo schrieb:

>> [...]
>
> I've changed removed log properties preventing instantiation of
> EntityManager in 0.3 branch
> (https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/hise/branches/0.3.x). You
> can compile and install from there. Let me know if you encounter any
> problems.
>
> It's a good idea to start with 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT. We have released it
> internally at TouK to use in commercial projects and a lot of effort was
> put in the project since since 0.3. In 1.0.0-SNAPSJOT it's specification
> compliant and introduces some extra features.
>
> witek

Hello Witek,

sorry for not clearly saying it: my latest test was using
hise-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT (built it from svn,
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/hise/trunk). I've also tried
to update JOnAS, didn't help either). However, I've tried using jonas
and hise both the first time.

Kind regards
Peter