incubator-hise-dev mailing list archives

From "P.N." <peter.nabbef...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Still having problems installing hise on jonas
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2011 10:59:35 GMT
witek wolejszo schrieb:
> On 06/24/2011 11:36 AM, witek wolejszo wrote:

>>> Hello Witek,
>>>
>>> sorry for not clearly saying it: my latest test was using
>>> hise-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT (built it from svn,
>>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/hise/trunk). I've also
>>> tried to update JOnAS, didn't help either). However, I've tried using
>>> jonas and hise both the first time.
>>
>> Ok, I'll introduce the same fix in trunk, so you can check again.
>
> Done. Please update your working copy from trunk.

Still cannot deploy. Probably it has to do with this message during build:

Running org.apache.hise.evalpeople.EvalPeopleTest
31  org.apache.hise  WARN   [main] openjpa.Runtime - An error occurred
while registering a ClassTransformer with PersistenceUnitInfo: name
'org.apache.hise', root URL
[file:/C:/t/hise/hise-services/target/hise-services-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar].
The error has been consumed. To see it, set your openjpa.Runtime log
level to TRACE. Load-time class transformation will not be available.
1250  org.apache.hise  INFO   [pool-1-thread-1] openjpa.Runtime -
Starting OpenJPA 1.2.1
1547  org.apache.hise  INFO   [pool-1-thread-1] openjpa.jdbc.JDBC -
Using dictionary class "org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.H2Dictionary".

Regards
Peter