incubator-hise-dev mailing list archives

From pbs <...@touk.pl>
Subject Re: Where to set openjpa.Runtime log level?
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2011 11:34:37 GMT
Hi,

fast, but unfortunately inelegant way to change log level for openJpa:

in hise-ds.xml you have to add one line in definition of
jpaVendorAdapter bean:

<entry key="openjpa.Log" value="DefaultLevel=WARN, Runtime=TRACE, Tool=INFO, SQL=TRACE"/>

thus whole bean definition will be look for example:

     <!-- OpenJPA H2 Driver -->

     <bean id="jpaVendorAdapter" class="org.apache.hise.dao.vendor.OpenJpaVendorAdapter">

     <property name="database" value="H2"/>

     <property name="databasePlatform" value="org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.H2Dictionary"/>

     <property name="generateDdl"    value="true" />

     <property name="showSql"      value="false" />

     <property name="extProperties">

       <util:map>

         <entry key="openjpa.jdbc.SynchronizeMappings" value="buildSchema(ForeignKeys=true,SchemaAction='add')"/>

        *<entry key="openjpa.Log" value="DefaultLevel=WARN, Runtime=TRACE, Tool=INFO, SQL=INFO"/>*

       </util:map>

     </property>

   </bean>

but there is one very important condition: property showSql MUST BE
false. However if you set openjpa.log explicit you can also manipulate
openjpa sql log level.

best regards
Pawel