incubator-nuvem-dev mailing list archives

From Raymond Feng <enjoyj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Enhancing the user services to support OpenID/oAuth
Date Sun, 01 Aug 2010 06:11:31 GMT
I would like to help on oAuth2 based on Tuscany's REST binding.

Thanks,
Raymond
Raymond Feng
rfeng@apache.org
Apache Tuscany PMC member and committer: tuscany.apache.org
Co-author of Tuscany SCA In Action book: www.tuscanyinaction.com
Personal Web Site: www.enjoyjava.com