incubator-nuvem-dev mailing list archives

From Dulini Atapattu <dulin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSOC 2012 - Message Queue component for Nuvem
Date Sat, 25 Aug 2012 09:16:07 GMT
Hi Jean and all,

I received my final evaluation results for the project today morning
indicating that I have passed the evaluation.
Thank you very much for Jean and all for the great help you gave me
throughout the project to come up with better codes.

In Melange it is indicated that I should submit code samples I worked out,
to Melange and I would like to know that which parts of the project I may
submit as the nuvem project has code for other components than Message
Queue Component.

Can I please have advice regarding this?

Also I would like to continue contributing towards Apache Nuvem project
even here after as I am a lot interested in it.

Thank you
Best Regards
--
Dulini I Atapattu