incubator-nuvem-dev mailing list archives

From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Graduate Apache Nuvem as a sub-project of Apache Tuscany
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2012 05:58:27 GMT
Nuvem was accepted for Incubation on June 2010, and is currently a small
community, where the contributions are 100% done by volunteers in their own
free time, which makes the level of activity
low, compared to what is required for graduating it as a TLP.

Having said that, Nuvem has a great synergy with Apache Tuscany, and I'd
like to call a community vote to have Nuvem graduating as a sub-project of
Apache Tuscany (we could be Tuscany Cloud Components, or something like
that).

Please cast your vote.

--
Luciano Resende