From "Martin Cooper" <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Web site update
Date Sat, 06 Sep 2008 16:23:41 GMT
Hi Angie,

I'm not seeing any problems. Can you elaborate on what issues you are
seeing? I can't tell what you've changed below.

Also, the web site is generated from XML, so any changes should be provided
as a patch to the XML rather than as a replacement HTML file. (In general,
any change should be provided as a patch rather than a replacement. That
makes it easier to see what changed, and easier to apply.) The source for
our incubator page is here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/site-author/projects/photark.xml

Thanks.

--