From "Martin Cooper" <mart...@apache.org>
Subject PhotArk's own web site (was Re: svn commit: r692741 - /incubator/photark/site/)
Date Sun, 07 Sep 2008 01:50:45 GMT
I'd been planning on sending a message to ask how we want to create the web
site -- generate it from XML or use a Confluence-generated web site authored
in the wiki. Given that you've created this site directory, Luciano, I
assume you're thinking about the former. Do you have something specific in
mind?

--
Martin Cooper