From "Martin Cooper" <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Initial PhotArk code
Date Sat, 13 Sep 2008 22:06:42 GMT
Pardon my ignorance, but what do I need to do to actually run it? I've built
it with Maven, and have a photo-gallery.jar file. The jar is missing a
Main-Class entry in the manifest, but when I try to start it manually, I get
a complaint about missing Tuscany stuff. What do I need to download /
install / configure to resolve that? (I know approximately zip about
Tuscany.)

Thanks.

--
Martin Cooper