From "Martin Cooper" <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: PhotArk Web Application, was Re: distribution method (was: importing photark into eclipse)
Date Sat, 27 Sep 2008 19:32:47 GMT
Hi Luciano,

I finally got time to try this, but it doesn't work for me. I did a 'mvn
clean install' from photark/trunk, and then followed your instructions
below. I get a bunch of exceptions when Jetty is starting up, because it's
unable to find the TuscanyServletFilter class. Trying to access the app
after that gives me a 503 (which isn't surprising). Any ideas?

--
Martin Cooper