From Angela Cymbalak <a.cymba...@nechtan.org>
Subject Fwd: Promote your project in the Fast Feather Track at ApacheCon US 08
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2008 17:18:03 GMT
I was really hoping to make it to ApacheCon in order to get to meet
everyone but it is appearing as though that is not going to happen
this year.  I do think that this would be a great place to talk about
Photark!  It would be a great place to introduce it to those who have
no idea what we are doing.  Is there anyone who will be at ApacheCon
who can do this?  Do others think we should do it?

I will help any way that I can if there is someone to give the
talk!  Heck, I could even be a talking head on YouTube if no one is
available to give the talk and if they would allow it.

Angie