From Angela Cymbalak <a.cymba...@nechtan.org>
Subject importing photark into eclipse
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2008 15:30:44 GMT
Hi All,

I've run into a problem between Eclipse and Maven, I suspect.  I have
followed Luciano's directions a few times in order to get the project
downloaded.

Maven fetches everything appropriately and the build appears to be
successful.  I have what look to be correct .project and .classpath
files.  My problem is on the import.  When I do a straight import of
the project (File > Import > Existing Projects Into Workspace) the
project is imported but not as a Java project as it should
be.  Because it isn't imported as a Java project I lose the ability
to run the application as needed.

After several days of googling and reading I haven't been able to
find a way to force Eclipse to recognize that this *is* a java
project.  I am using Eclipse 3.3 on Vista (ick) for my
development.  Can anyone point me in the correct direction?

Thanks,
Angie