From Angela Cymbalak <a.cymba...@nechtan.org>
Subject distribution method (was: importing photark into eclipse)
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2008 20:06:42 GMT
I think that I have determined that the problem is a bug somewhere in
either maven or eclipse because when I use my Linux machine with
Eclipse 3.2 it imports fine.  However, you do ask a good question
about how the application is going to be run by an end user.

I was originally thinking the application would be an ear file that
would be deployed on an app server.  Any other thoughts on it?

Angie