From Angela Cymbalak <a.cymba...@nechtan.org>
Subject Re: importing photark into eclipse
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2008 20:27:29 GMT
I was wondering about the IRC option today and had the same thought
that it may not be the Apache way.  But, you bring up a good point,
that as long as transcripts are posted maybe it is?  It would be an
interesting question to ask of a larger audience.

As I mentioned, I do have the code imported now and I saw it run but
something is obviously not working in the Windows world.

Angie