From Roland Weber <ossf...@dubioso.net>
Subject Re: PhotArk's own web site (was Re: svn commit: r692741 - /incubator/photark/site/)
Date Sun, 07 Sep 2008 16:49:43 GMT
Hi Luciano,

I'm just catching up with my mail, I was away for the weekend.

Luciano Resende wrote:
> I was thinking on a simple page (generated from xml) just to get
> started, to avoid waiting for confluence space creation. But if we can
> get a confluence space ready soon, I think it's much easier to
> maintain it in the long term. What do others think ?

I'm familiar with the XML/Anakia approach and like it.
I'm also familiar with Maven site generation and hate it.
I haven't tried Confluence yet. But I don't remember a
wiki in the list of resources that we requested. There are
two kinds of wiki available, Confluence and something else
(MoinMoin?). I've only used "something else" so far.

In other words, I'll be fine with either XML or Confluence.

cheers,
   Roland