From "Luciano Resende" <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject PhotArk Web Application, was Re: distribution method (was: importing photark into eclipse)
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2008 06:02:39 GMT
I have started the migrating the photo-gallery application to a J2EE
webapplication.
Things are not all working yet, but the user experience is much more easy now :

1.Add the following to your maven settings file (C:\Documents and
Settings\lresende\.m2\settings.xml

<pluginGroups>
    <pluginGroup>org.mortbay.jetty</pluginGroup>
  </pluginGroups>

2.in photo-gallery-webapp, start the web application

   mvn jetty:run

3.access the photo-gallery in the browser

http://localhost:8080/photo-gallery-webapp/

I'll try to get the same functionality we had in the web 2.0
application available in the J2EE application in the next couple
days...

Please let me know if you have questions.