From Roland Weber <ossf...@dubioso.net>
Subject Re: Next Steps, features and first release
Date Sat, 11 Oct 2008 16:19:43 GMT
Hi Luciano,

> There is going to be one gallery, and multiple albums.

+1

> User can create local albums and upload images to it,

+1

> but he can also add remote albums to the gallery using feeds.

I'm not sure I'd bother with that, unless it is really
easy to implement.

> The display piece could be simple, where all the images from all
> albums are grouped and displayed as if there was one album, or we
> could have some sort of album selection, and then only images from
> that album would be displayed. I'm particullary in favor of the last
> scenario.

I like the second one, or a combination of both:
show (some) photos from all albums until one is selected,
then only those of the selected ones.

Do you think of a thumbnail/link-to-full-pic display style,
or of a "Photo x of n, click first/prev/next/last" style?

cheers,
  Roland

PS: My apologies for being so silent lately. I've had two
successive offline weekends and very little occasion to go
online during the weeks. Now I'm sifting through a backlog
of 1200+ mails. But I expect to check my Apache mails
regularily again in the coming months.