From "Luciano Resende" <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Next Steps, features and first release
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2008 01:55:56 GMT
How about this :

There is going to be one gallery, and multiple albums. User can create
local albums and upload images to it, but he can also add remote
albums to the gallery using feeds.

The display piece could be simple, where all the images from all
albums are grouped and displayed as if there was one album, or we
could have some sort of album selection, and then only images from
that album would be displayed. I'm particullary in favor of the last
scenario.

Thoughts ?