From "Luciano Resende" <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Support to add external Album Feeds to photo gallery
Date Sun, 19 Oct 2008 03:20:58 GMT
I have added initial support for aggregating external albums exposed
as feeds to the gallery in svn revision #705951.

A new album feed is added by defining a reference to the album
aggregator component, in the example below, I'm using a random album
feed from flickr.

    <component name="AlbumAgregator">
        <implementation.java class="services.AlbumAgregator"/>
		<service name="Album">
			<t:binding.jsonrpc/>
   		</service>
		<reference name="album" target="Album"/>
        <reference name="albumFeed">
           <t:binding.atom
uri="http://api.flickr.com/services/feeds/photoset.gne?set=72157601530865813&amp;nsid=36437931@N00&amp;lang=en-us"/>
        </reference>
    </component>

Right now, if you add new references, to new album feeds, you will
need to add the reference to album aggreggator and update its init
method to process the new images from the added album. I'll try to
define multiplicity for the reference, to avoid changes on the code
when new album feeds are added.

Please let me know if you have questions.

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany, Apache PhotArk