From "Luciano Resende" <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Support to add external Album Feeds to photo gallery
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2008 02:10:11 GMT
Under svn revision #708071 we now have the initial support to retrieve
pictures from a Picassa album.

A new album can be added by defining a reference to the album
agregator component, as described below:

<reference name="albumPicassa">
     <t:binding.gdata uri="<album url>" serviceType="lh2"
username="xxxxx" password="xxxx"/>
</reference>