From "Luciano Resende" <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: moving forward
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2008 04:19:46 GMT
On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 2:33 AM, Angela Cymbalak <a.cymbalak@nechtan.org> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I do want to let everyone know that I still have great interest in working
> on the project.  Life has just gotten in the way.  Further details off list
> provided for those who wish to know.  Otherwise, no need to make them part
> of the public record.
>
> Luciano has done great in getting everything up and running so far.  We need
> to make a decision on our .01 release.
>
> 1.  Is is going to be numbered .01?

I'm fine with this.

> 2.  Will we provide a programmatic way to create photo albums or just
> document it?

I guess we really need a release out, and to avoid delays I'd be ok
with documenting how to create new albums.

> 3.  After the release, should we create a plan for the Web site on where we
> are planning to have the project go?  What features do we want to see added?

I guess we can start discussing it on the list, and probably need a
wiki for this type of things...

> 4.  Should we add a page to the Web site that tracks our progress toward
> graduation?

This should be done at our STATUS page

http://incubator.apache.org/projects/photark.html

> That is all I can think of for the moment.  Sorry I dropped the ball on the
> report!  I hope those who went to ApacheCon had fun.  Maybe I'll make it
> next year!

No problem, you did the work :) I just posted the report....
ApacheCon was fun, and next year is local to my area, so I'll
definitely be there.

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany, Apache PhotArk