From Angela Cymbalak <a.cymba...@nechtan.org>
Subject finally got a chance to look at it again
Date Wed, 31 Dec 2008 12:11:48 GMT
Hi All,

I finally got a chance to look at the PhotArk code again.  It is
looking really good.  I have a bit more digging through it to
understand how it all works but I am going to try to put together the
documentation on how to set up a photo gallery.  However, I still am
having a problem getting the project to work as it is described on
the Getting Started page.  I don't know if it is just an Eclipse or
Maven issue but I haven't been able to import the project
correctly.  Perhaps we can do an IRC meeting to work through the
issue and update the Getting Started documentation as well based on
the outcome?  I think if we publicize the date and time and then
post  a transcript of the session then I think that we will still be
following the Apache way.

I hope everyone has a great New Year!

Angie