From "Luciano Resende" <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: setting up photoark with eclipse using the maven plugin
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2009 04:37:23 GMT
The site contents is available at :

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/photark/site

You should be able to modify getting-started.xml in the site-author
folder, and then run the build (build.bat) to generate
getting-started.html in the site-publish folder. Once you are
satisfied with the result, use svn diff to generate a patch and attach
to a jira.

Please let me know if you need more details...

Also, I'd like to know any feedback from you while using PhotArk.

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany, Apache PhotArk