From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC 2009] PhotArk Admin module project idea
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2009 20:45:58 GMT
Done, I have added the project idea to [1], please feel free to edit
to add any more details there, or to add your name as a mentor as well
:)
Now, let's hope for the best and see if we get students interest.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2009#photark-project

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany, Apache PhotArk