From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: PhotArk: GSoC
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2009 18:16:05 GMT
On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 11:09 AM, Xalan <aavendan@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks. I am plenty interested in to participate in GSoC, right now I am
> writing my proposal to Apache PhotArk about Admin UI Project Idea.
>
> Admin UI  needs a useful and elegant features like: items sorting (ways to
> show photos in album: by date, by visited place, etc), drag & drop
> (classifying photos in album), pagging, photo album trees, importing photos
> from external sites e.g. Flickr, HI5.

Looking forward to see a proposal. Regarding importing photos from
external sites such as Flickr, we have the ability to create a
"federated album" that aggregate these photos as "image feeds". The
Admin UI would need to allow the user to add the new "image feed".

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany, Apache PhotArk