From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject PhotArk Gallery/Album navigation ui
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2009 00:29:16 GMT
I have finished some enhancements on the Gallery/Album navgation ui.
The main page now display a list of albums available for a gallery,
using the first album image as cover image. Clicking on the album
cover image bring the album navigation ui which allow you to navigate
trough the multiple images on the album.

As of now, these enhancements are only available in the
photark-embedded and I still need to merge them to the regular webapp.

I plan to start working on the Admin ui next, and enable creating new
albums and uploading pictures.

Any help is appreciated.

--
Luciano Resende