From thilanka geeganage <lgtkausha...@yahoo.com>
Subject GSoC 2010 Project Ideas
Date Thu, 25 Feb 2010 10:12:19 GMT

Hi all,

    	I'm very interested in the PhotArk
open source photo gallery application since couple of months and
willing to contribute to this project in the 2010 gsoc competition. I
have referred the two gsoc ideas that you are discussing about and
I'm willing to improve those ideas in my proposal for Gsoc. I have
deployed PhotArc on my machine with Mr. Luciano Resendes help and now
I'm working with that for propose a better solution for the proposed
ideas.

 	I'm a 3rd year
undergraduate in University of  Moratuwa, Srilanka and currently
under my internship program I Respere. I have contributed to Sahana
Ocr project as my 3rd year project which is  an extention
of a last years gsoc project. So I'm familier with open source
developing in that sense and hope to spend a great time with PhotArk.
So I'm ready to discuss on this topic continuously in this mailing
list.

Regards

Thilanka