From Suhothayan Sriskandarajah <suhotha...@gmail.com>
Subject gsoc 2010
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2010 18:43:15 GMT
Hi everyone,

I’m very much interested in taking part in PhotArk for the upcoming
Google summer of code and I’m also expecting to continue my
contributions even after the gsoc.

I too noted two project ideas listed on JIRA
*Provide support for subscribing to Flickr albuns
*Provide support for subscribing to Google Picasa albuns

I’m very much interested in taking part in PhotArk for the upcoming
Google summer of code in any of these or even if there are any new
ones.
I’m also expecting to continue my contributions even after the gsoc.

I’m a 3rd year undergraduate in the University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka
and presently working as an intern in WSO2 which is a 100% open source
organization.
I’m a java programmer and I too have enough time and willingness to
learn new languages.

It would be grateful if anyone of you can help me with getting started
with gsoc by providing more information about the projects and your
expectations.

Regards,
Suho