From Suhothayan Sriskandarajah <suhotha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: gsoc 2010
Date Thu, 25 Feb 2010 13:58:58 GMT
Hi,

On 24 February 2010 14:20, Avdhesh Yadav <avd@avdheshyadav.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> You can start with creating a simple a page from where user can select a
> openid provider.and after user successful  authentication it return to the
> page with id. Next open the admin page from where he can edit visibility of
> the picture and albums.

that good! I'm working on it..!

> We need to do more brainstorm on the flow of this...
>

> Suggestions and thoughts are welcome..

Because I'm in WSO2 and since WSO2 has implemented openID in java for some
of the WSO2 products. It would be quite easy for me in implementing this.

Further i too suggest if the community wishes we can even implement WSO2
Identity Server which would be even complete. and You can decide on it. but
it's only a suggestion! and implementing it from the API would also OK for
me.

I have created a issue for this
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOTARK-20

thank you for creating the issue on jira and I'm also excited to know who
would be the mentoring this project.

Regards,
Suho